This gift key includes:
- 2 Nights of accommodation with breakfast in Cervantes or Okuda Suites
- 1 Dinner at recommended restaurant "Isaro"
- 1 Guided route visiting rock art
- 1 Lunch at Centola restaurant (Valdelateja)
- 1 Visit to the astronomical observatory of Cantabria
- 1 Farewell detail: typical hornazo of the area
- Show experience
You’re in Polientes (Cantabria) and you sleep in the Cervantes or Okuda suite of Molino de Tejada Boutique Hotel, an old stone mill from the 16th century, hidden in farmlands. Under its glass floor, Ebro River will run under your feet.
The exclusive activity that you will enjoy during your stay is a personalized route discovering the cave paintings and the Romanesque art of the area. Valderredible is a unique destination where you will find out great natural and ethnographic treasures, archaeological remains, necropolis, cave hermitages, traditions and high quality cuisine. In addition, you will visit the astronomical observatory of Cantabria on Saturday afternoon.
Before you leave, Molino de Tejada’s hosts will give you a hornazo (a typical Spanish turnover) so that you remember the moments lived there.