What this gift card includes?
This gift card includes:
- 1 Guided visit to the artesian water spring 22 Artesian Water (Torrecilla de Cameros)
- 3 nights stay with breakfast for 2 people at the Echaurren hotel (Ezcaray)
- 1 Lunch at the El Portal del Echaurren Restaurant (2 Michelin Stars). Tasting menu with 5 wine pairings included.
- 1 Guided visit to the Dinastía Vivanco Museum (Briones) with tasting and visit to the winery
- 1 Dinner at the Tradition Restaurant of Echaurren with pairing of two wines included
- 1 Visit to the Marqués de Riscal winery in Elciego (Rioja Alavesa)
- 1 Lunch at the Restaurant "1860 Tradición" by Marqués de Riscal
- 1 Access to the SPA Vinotherapie Caudalie Marqués de Riscal
- 1 Relaxing Massage at the Vinotherapie SPA Marqués de Riscal
- Assistance assurance
"La Rioja Gourmet" is a unique experience that takes place from Thursday to Sunday, discovering the most beautiful corners of La Rioja, and unveiling the identity that makes it internationally known: wine and gastronomy. Water is another fundamental element that matches perfectly with the wine and cuisine of this area. Our experience begins by visiting the 22 Artesian Water facilities, an artesian well where the water flows at a constant 22 degrees temperature. The Rioja region is actually named after the River Oja that flows through it, Río (River) Oja.
You will stay at the Echaurren Hotel in the beautiful village of Ezcaray. It is a hotel with a historical, run by the Paniego family, home to one of this trip’s highlights: El Portal, a 2 Michelin Star restaurant run by Francis Paniego, a unique way to discover the internationally recognized Riojan cuisine. Experience the quality of traditional recipes that have been passed on within the Paniego family for generations.
In order to enjoy a full immersion in local wine history, a guided tour of the Vivanco Museum in Briones is included in this trip. In this modern museum you will visit the winery and taste their different wines. After this tour, we recommend visiting Santo Domingo de la Calzada, a historic village along the French Way of Saint James. Do not forget to visit the Cathedral (open until 8:30 p.m.) and walk through its streets mingling with the pilgrims.
Another highlight of this experience are the facilities of Marqués de Riscal in El Ciego, Rioja Alavesa. There, you will visit the winery and eat at its "1860 Tradición" restaurant. You will also enjoy wine’s many qualities in another way: at the Marqués de Riscal Hotel’s Spa. The hotel’s impressive building, designed by Frank Gehry, will certainly amaze you. Back to Ezcaray, you might want to enjoy a round of pinchos (tapas), and back at the hotel, Francis Paniego will give you his night life recommendations.
Before ending the trip, do not miss the Ezcaray blanket shop and a walk along the Oja river.
to whom I can give this present?
It is a perfect gift when you want to surprise in a very special moment. For a wedding, for a very special anniversary or any occasion. Ideal for the most gourmets and lovers of history and interior tourism. Intended for those who want to enjoy a different experience very exclusive.