This gift key includes:
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast buffet
- 2 dinners menu Chef's Suggestions
- 1 Full Day Excursion to Dalcahue & Isla Quincha, includes lunch and local guide
- Workshop for two people
- Use of indoor heated pool and sauna
- Using hot tubs outdoors
- Walks along the hotel park trail
- Examples of hotels where you can exchange your gift
The Chiloé archipelago is a land of myths, legends and traditions. Of surprising cultural and natural richness, the destination has become a must in recent years for all those travelers who are looking for the authenticity of a territory with a fascinating history. In addition to its world-famous houses on the water or stilt houses, the islands add an amazing cultural heritage and this is its wooden churches, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Crafts are present in its renowned fabrics, looms; and its gastronomy is incomparable: from its traditional curanto and its colorful potatoes to its preparation of seafood and other typical ingredients cooked in a hole with hot stones. Without a doubt, a magical experience in an environment with an amazing nature that gives unique sunrises and sunsets.